When it comes to marketing your business, professionally printed brochures are a great way to build credibility, while also telling your story. Here are a few tips to help you create successful, sales-building brochures:
- Focus on your audience and their needs. List benefits your customers will receive by choosing your product.
- Design an appealing cover that motivates readers to look inside. Include product benefits, a thought-provoking statement, industry tips, and other items your customers will find valuable.
- Keep it brief. Since brochures have limited space, provide a brief summary of your information, along with links for interested readers to go online and learn more.
- Provide clear headlines that make it easy to find information, along with high-quality imagery that supplements your messaging.
- Consider a creatively shaped or unusually sized brochure to grab attention.
- Include information that encourages the reader to keep your brochure. This may include how-to information, tips and tricks, sales calendars, and more.
- Consider providing a Q&A section to answer questions you think your readers may have when learning about your products or services.
- If your brochure is lengthy (8 pages or more), consider creating a table of contents to pique reader interest and make information easier to find.
- Include a call to action, so readers know how to respond. An 800 number, reply card, website landing page, or email address are all good examples to try.
If you need help creating an effective brochure, give us a call today. We have many samples and creative design ideas your customers will be sure to love.
Contact us at www.PrintItPlus.com to learn more about how we can help YOU in 2014… CREATING INFINITE POSSIBILITIES