If your business is looking for a creative way to increase name recognition and drive business, while at the same time giving back to your community and contributing to the common good, here are a few rewarding ideas to try:
- Distribute exclusive coupons for customers who bring a canned food donation to support the local food shelf.
- Post flyers at local organizations and sponsor a unique donation drive, such as “coats for kids” or “toys for tots.”
- Team with a local shelter, hospital, or church to organize a giving tree, and encourage customers to take a tag and donate items to those in need.
- Find ways to encourage customers to participate in your goodwill efforts. For example, you could run a campaign such as “10 percent of all sales in December will be donated to XYZ charity.”
- Create name recognition by volunteering as a team at local non-profit organizations and by sponsoring local charitable events.
The holidays may be right around the corner, but it’s never too late to make an impact in your community. You can easily use a mix of print media (posters, flyers, postcards, statement stuffers, etc.), social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), email marketing, and word of mouth to spread the word quickly. Think the Christmas season is sneaking up too fast? Create a New Year’s campaign or a “giving hearts” campaign for Valentine’s Day. The options are endless.
And remember, while our hearts go out to others during the holiday season more than any other time, there are always those who are less fortunate than we are and will appreciate our help throughout the year. If you make community caring campaigns a regular part of your marketing, your contributions and goodwill will surely come full circle, benefiting your business and the people who work for you.
For more information or to request a quote, go to http://www.printitplus.com.